- Remove the sensor from the location and bring it next to the gateway.
- Open the sensor and make sure it's turned on (button on the bottom left hand side).
- Press the pairing button on the sensor (button on the bottom right hand side). Greenlight means it's on and has battery power. If no green light check and replace batteries if needed.
- Red light means it's paired to the gateway. If no red light, please follow the Sensor Pairing process and wait until the red light flashes.
- If still no temperature value, check the white connector where the temperature probe wire plugs into the circuit board and ensure it is still connected.
- If still no value, please contact support at 515-272-5122.
Note: It can take 7-10 minutes for the temperature to display in the app after pairing or reestablishing connectivity.
If you have any issues or feedback, reach out to our support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 515-272-5122 during the hours of 8am-5pm CST Monday-Friday