- Remove the sensor from the location and bring it next to the gateway.
- Open the sensor and make sure it's turned on (button on the bottom left hand side).
- Press the pairing button on the sensor (button on the bottom right hand side). Greenlight means it's on and has battery power. If no green light check and replace batteries if needed.
- Red light means it's paired to the gateway. If no red light, please re-pair with the gateway by pressing the pairing button on the sensor and the gateway at the same time for up to 10 seconds, until the red light flashes.
- If still no temperature value, check the white connector where the temperature probe wire plugs into the circuit board.
- If still no value, please contact support.
Note: it can take 5-7 minutes for the temperature to display in the app.
If you have any issues or feedback, reach out to our support team via email at email@example.com or call 515-272-5122 during the hours of 8am-5pm CST Monday-Friday